How to Activate HBO Now Channel Via hbonow.com/tvcode?
The present streaming market is absolutely a booming one and various exclusive channels are coming up with different enticing seasons and movies to gratify the audiences. One of the highly acclaimed channels, which is always uplifting itself to offer exciting shows is the hbonow.com/tvcode network. Undoubtedly, at present, HBO offers a heap of entertaining shows with winsome features and proving as the original Home Box Office.
HBO NOW Inception
Actually, HBO network has launched its twin channels called HBO Go and HBO Now and the single nuance between the channels is the accessibility. If you are already a subscriber of the HBO network, then while signing into the streaming devices you can use the HBO Go app.
If the fresh users are accessing the HBO channel by creating a new account, then the channel will see the HBO Now app. With that unique exception, the program timings are all the same for both the Now and Go apps. Get your HBO now channel just by accessing the hbonow.com/tvcode, and relish your favorite shows.
- HBO Now is currently one of the best standalone streaming channels, where you don’t need to have any cable service
- The channel comes up with the 7-day free trial and after that, you have to pay just $14.99/month to get complete access
- Also, you can get HBO now under the channel bundle offers
- The channel bundles are provided by various TV service providers, where you need to create the account and make the channel bundle purchases
Famous shows on HBO now
To embrace a competitive streaming market, at present, HBO now has more focus on quality shows. With an idea of streaming brand new original and quality content, HBO now is securing a separate spot among the audience. If you are a new user and don’t have an idea of picking out the right shows for your leisure, then the following list is for you with some of the best picks from the HBO now channel,
- The Wire
- Band of Brothers
- Game of Thrones
- True Detective
- The Sopranos
- West world
- Curb your Enthusiasm
- Silicon Valley
- Boardwalk Empire
- The Night of
- The leftovers
- The Pacific
- The Young Pope
Streaming service providers for HBO now
As mentioned earlier, the channel is available as a standalone channel in all streaming networks which you can get on channel TV providers packages. Here, we will provide you the list of providers, where you can get the HBO channel by paid subscriptions
- Comcast infinity
- Time Warner Cable
- ATT U-verse
- Bright House Networks
- Verizon FiOS
Varieties of shows on HBO now
HBO now is not a kind of channel which sticks to particular one-time hit and repeats the same over and over again. With an effort to offer eclectic entertainment choices for the audience, hbonow.com/tvcode always gets a ramp up, by broadcasting different kinds of genres.
Broadly, you can get the TV series, Specials, Movies, Kids’ shows, and even sports matches also. Further, the shows are classified into featured movies, free episodes, Documentaries, All movies and many more. Get the myriad number of movies under the following genres like Drama, Comedy, Action, family, Horror-sci-fi, Latino, On-demand, Suspense thriller and Romance. You can get a clear view of classification for latest releases, classic blockbusters, and trending series on the HBO now home menu.
Steps to watch Game of Thrones season 8
Finally, the wait is over for most insanely anticipated Game of Thrones Season 8 series. Yes, it is gonna commencing from April 14 onwards and continuing up to May 19. All you just do is moving on to the HBO now channel and witness all the alluring episodes of GOT.
The overall eight-episode schedule is out here, and in the following dates, you can get the subsequent episodes on HBO now. The dates are April 14, April 21, April 28, May 5, May 12, and May 19 and you can follow the below easy steps to stream all the episodes,
hbonow.com/tvcode activation guidelines
Here we have listed out the hbonow.com/tvcode activation steps for Roku. The provided guidelines are moreover the same for all the streaming networks. Thereby, you can follow these steps to get the HBO now channel on your own streaming service provider. The overall requirements are Streaming service provider account, streaming device, HBO now account, Payment method credentials, and strong internet network.
- In the first place, you need to have the Roku account to access the channel store
- Create your own account on official site or if you are an existing user, sign in using your Roku account credentials
- Enter the Roku home menu and move on to the channel store option for channel app searches
- For HBO now channel, you can easily find it on trending channels/shows
- Otherwise, enter the channel name ‘hbo now’ in the search option and click the search icon
- You will get the results and select the ‘HBO’ channel from the list
- Now you will be redirected to the channel app menu
- To install the channel package, just click the ‘add channel’ button, which can be found beneath the HBO network channel symbol
- Wait until the installation and after a while, you will get the unique HBO now activation code on your display
- Now in your mobile or computer browser, enter the hbonow.com/tvcode and type your unique code on the field
- In the end, click the activate button to finish the channel linking process to your Roku
- Besides the previous steps, you should enter your own HBO now account credentials to access the contents
HBO now mobile app
- You don’t need to wait for your home to watch out the premiere programs of HBO now
- Get all the episodes and provoking series instantly on your mobile through the HBO now mobile app
- Just enter the app using your account credentials and watch all your favorite news, smart talk shows, enticing series on your smartphone and tablets
For furthermore queries regarding hbonow.com/tvcode activation, just reach out to our team by calling the toll-free number